Do you know the fastest way and easy step where to pay or continue your SSS contribution as an OFW? Now BancNet and Megalink banks accepts the processing of your SSS contribution through SSS online payment as part of their innovative e-services.
A lot of industries have pave way to help our OFWs abroad to ensure that they are well taken care of. One of these things that OFW need not to worry about paying their SSS contribution. SSS have worked with banks that offer e-services so they can pay their contribution online easily and swiftly. So this means that even if you’re working abroad, you can still regularly pay and monitor your SSS contributions.
How to Pay SSS Voluntary Contribution online?
You can now pay your SSS contributions and loan payments through Bancnet and UnionBank.
Paying via Bancnet
BancNet is preferred by a lot of people because it is safe and secure and protects your privacy and security, there no need to register or pay for every transaction maid. If you’re an ATM card is member of BancNet;
|List of SSS Accredited Payment Bank Centers|
|Asia United Bank||PBCOM|
|BPI Globe Banko||Philippine Business Bank|
|CTBC Bank||Philtrust Bank|
|Citystate Savings Bank||Postal Bank|
|DBP||Sterling Bank of Asia|
|Enterprise Bank||Sun Savings Bank|
|Entreprenuer Bank||Tiaong Rural Bank|
|Equicom Savings Bank||UCPB|
|Luzon Development Bank||UCPB Savings Bank|
|Maybank||Words Parners Bank|
|Pacific Ace Savings Bank|
2. On its homepage, select the bank of your ATM card and click I Agree on the terms and conditions provided.
3. Click ‘Payments’, then your preferred institution which is SSS.
4. After which, enter your SSS number together with the month and year, followed by your ATM card number.
5. You will then select if your account type is Saving or Current.
6. Enter amount that you shall pay, then your ATM Pin, afterwards click ‘Submit.’
Paying via UnionBank
With UnionBank, avail the simplest, fastest and most efficient way to file and settle SSS Contribution by creating your account through their website. They also accept payments such as;
- Bureau of Customs
2. On the Bills page, choose what transaction you’d like to have.
3. After which, fill out the necessary information, amount needed before clicking ‘Pay.’
4. Enter your username and password and wait until your electronic receipt is generated. For safety and convenience, save your electronic receipts.
5. Always ensure that you have successfully logged out your account for security purposes.
This step on making transactions easier for OFW goes to show that sooner or later more opportunities of better ways to pay them back for their contribution on their country would come along the way.
This also proves that technology never fails at bringing advance ways to make our life easier that we have never imagined before. Nevertheless, it’s not impossible that more banks would embarked on this type of method to cater the needs of our OFWs.
The 25 SSS partner-banks are Asia United Bank, Bank of Commerce, China Banking Corp., CityState Savings Bank Inc., Country Builders Bank Inc., CTBC Bank Corp., Development Bank of the Philippines, East West Bank, First Consolidated Bank, Innovative Bank, Land Bank of the Philippines, Merchant Savings Bank, One Network Bank, Philippine Bank of Communications, Philippine Business Bank, Philippine Savings Bank, Philippine National Bank, PNB Savings Bank, Philippine Veterans Bank, Postbank Savings Bank, Rizal Commercial Banking Corp., Security Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Union Bank of the Philippines and United Coconut Planters Bank.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.