It is time to start saving! We must have a savings account from the Philippine’s largest and strongest bank. With the power of the fast-growing and advancing technology, banking gets easier that we have the power to handle our finances in many ways.
You can pay bills, transfer funds, invest, and more at the comfort of your home.
Simply register your account online.
How to Enroll my BDO Savings Account for BDO Online Banking
1. For the online application of your savings account, go to https://online.bdo.com.ph. Click “Enroll Now!”
2. Make sure you have read the Terms and Conditions. Check once you agree, then click Submit.
3. Select The Type Of Account To Enroll
Only the following accounts are allowed for initial enrollment:
– Individual or Joint “OR” ATM-based Savings or Current Account
– Credit Card (Principal Card)
Other BDO accounts like Time Deposits, Cash Card, Consumer Loans and Trust Accounts may be enrolled as additional accounts once you have activated your Online Banking.
4. Please Let Us Know Where You Are Enrolling From
You have to option Within the Philippines or Ouside Philippines
For Outside the Philippines you will be provide the;
- Current City and Country
- Your Preferred Local Time To Be Called
Our BDO Customer Service Officer will call you to verify your enrollment within five (5) working days. Please ensure to nominate a valid international mobile number based on your selected city and country. You may also visit your BDO Representative for inquiries.
5. Input Your Account Information
Choose your Account Type.
- Current Peso Account
- Saving Account Dollar
- Saving Account Peso
6. Nominate Your Online Banking Information
- User ID – must be 7 to 15 characters. Special character are NOT allowed.
- Password – Must contain uppercase, lowercase, number and special character. Must not be the same as the nominated USER ID. Special character such as [#$%^&’;”] are NOT allowed. Avoid using consecutive character (example: abc, 678)
- Mobile Number- Only numberic entries are allowed. Input International mobile number with country code and area code. Philippine local mobile numbers will not be accepted.
- E-mail Address – Must contain an “@” symbol and a period. Sample of a valid entry: email@example.com
7. Nominate Your Challenge Questions
There are two Challenge Question you need to prepared. See above the deffault question of BDO online banking.
8. Validate Your Enrollment and Your Feedback.
Before clicking Submit, please review and ensure correct information in the Online Enrollment.
SEE ALSO: How To Open a BDO Nomura Account Online – Investing in the Stock Market
BDO Customer Service Officer will call you for the verification of your enrollment within five (5) working days. Please ensure that you can be contacted at the mobile number indicated in the enrollment form.
For any requests that will require documentation be submitted, please send your attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.