How to get a PNB Credit Card
PNB or Philippine National Bank has been one of the top banks in the Philippines being established on July 22, 1916. The bank was first located along Escolta, Manila. It was basically opened to provide financial services to the agricultural industry and the government’s economic move for development. You can see from their bank website that they have a lot of products and services to offer too. They have online banking, a global locator and a remittance tracker.
You can basically see an overview of their bank in their website which is www.pnb.com.ph.
So, apart from knowing Philippine National Bank or PNB publicly, one wants to ask: Hey, I want to apply for their credit card! But how? Where do I start?
That, my friend, I can help you with. Your credit card application can be done in a few easy steps. First is that, you need to gather the requirements needed for the application.
Upon gathering the needed requirements, you need to satisfy first their qualifications as listed below:
PNB MasterCard General Requirements
1. You must be a Filipino citizen and a resident of the Philippines (no number of year required)
2. The principal applicant must be between 21 to 65 years of age
3. Must be a regular employee for at least 1 year of the company and for self-employed individuals, must be profitable for at least 2 years
4. The gross annual income must be at least ₱120,000.00
PNB MasterCard Document Requirements
1. Government issued photo-bearing ID (i.e. Driver’s License, Passport, TIN, SSS ID) OR company ID issued by private entities/institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Securities and Exchange Commission or Insurance Commission.
2. For the employed, he/she must have the following:
b. Latest Income Tax Return or
c. Copy of registration papers with DTI or SEC
Get cash up to 30% of your credit limit from over ₱5,000.00 BancNet and over 600 PNB ATMs nationwide.
Your card is accepted in millions of shops in more than 200 countries around the world.
For peso accounts, pay as low as 5% of your balance or 500.00, whichever is higher. For Dollar accounts pay as low as 5% of your balance $50.00 whichever is higher.
Upon accomplishment and securing the above-mentioned items, you may now proceed and download the credit card application form of Philippine National Bank. To download their application form, you may use this link: (PDF application forms)
Simply print the PDF file and fill-out the necessary items. Do not leave an item blank. Simply write “N/A” if it does not apply to you.
The next step is to pass the said documents to any of the Philippine National Bank there is and wait for the confirmation of your application.
Regarding their rates and fees, you may visit this link to get the full table: (PDF Credit card Fee and Charges)
They also have points which you can earn by shopping. It gives you discounts to participating brands and freebies as well. What’s not to love about it? So, go on and apply!