Good News to all Overseas Filipino Workers planning to exit the country. You won’t have to secure Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) according to Labor Secretary Silvestre Bello III.
Bello said that instead of OECs, they will be given an OFW ID.
POEA Balik Manggagawa Online Application. Here’s on how to get your OEC using internet, the fastest way to get (BMonline) balik manggagawa online for workers on vacation, rehired, or returning to the same employer, and with existing record in the POEA database.”
- For Fast Result! Please type on Google OEC by ofwmoney.org.
You can Fill Online, Printable form: informationsheet.pdf
Balik-Manggagawa Online Application
BM Online Processing System is a web-based facility that enables the Balik-Manggagawa (BM) or vacationing OFW to apply online for Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) and have the approved OEC printed by him/her anywhere, anytime.
This aims to expedite the issuance of OEC to vacationing OFWs who will return to their respective foreign employers/principals. The opening page of the system contains an instructional video that will guide the BM in using the facility.
Who may avail of the BM Online Processing System?
PLEASE VISIT: USEFUL FORUM ABOUT OEC
OFWs on vacation returning to the same employer/principal and jobsite, with employment visa / work permit, have a record in the POEA database, and previously issued OEC/E-Receipt under the same employer/principal may avail of the BM Online Processing System.
Workers will have to pay ₱100.00 for processing fees and ₱19.50 for e-payment service.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BALIK MANGGAGAWA
1. Visit the Balik Manggagawa website. For first time users, applicants are required to register details such as name, birthday and gender and provide an active email address to receive verification.
2. Once account has been verified, return to the Balik Manggagawa website http://bmonline.ph/ and log in. Prepare documents such as passport and visa copy, original OEC – must be issued in the Philippines.
3. Fill out the information sheet and enter date of departure from the Philippines.
4. For first time OEC applicants, an appointment system allows them to choose where and when to pick the OEC.
5. After clicking ‘Set Appointment’, review the details of the form as it appears on the page for preview.
6. For return visitors who don’t need appointment at designated pickup points, user will be led to an e-payment facility where he or she can choose to pay using online banking systems. Upon payment, user will be led to the “self-print” option. Print three copies of the OEC along with the system-generated certificates and receipts.
HOW TO USE THE ONLINE SYSTEM
1. For new users you should have an EMAIL ADDRESS. Then register in this system as NEW USER and click the “Sign Me Up” button. Click the confirmation link sent to your registered email address.
2. Log in as ALREADY REGISTERED user. Then, enter your last issued OEC number or Passport number. If no record is found, set an Online Appointment.
3. If record is found, update your Personal Data, Contract Particulars and upload photo. Click “NEXT STEP” then ACQUIRE OEC.
4. On the Assessment/Payment page, select your preferred PAYMENT OPTION (Banks Online, Banks over the Counter, Non Banks, G-cash and more) to get REFERENCE NUMBER and pay OEC to chosen payment channel.
5. When payment is done, log in as ALREADY REGISTERED user using your registered email and password, then click “MY TRANSACTIONS” and print your OEC in 3 copies and bring to the airport for: a) Airline Company for Travel Tax Exemption, b) Airport Counter for Terminal Fee Exemption, and c) Bureau of Immigration Counter.
Please print a copy of the Balik Manggagawa Information Sheet and bring the Following:
A. Original and photocopy of passport.
B. Original and photocopy of residence visa.
C. Original and photocopy of contract.