Saving money definitely offers a lot of advantages. However, majority of people are having difficulties in mastering a skill that is highly essential to efficiently save money called money management. Experts say that one of the most effective way to start saving is to open an account that is why starting a banking business is highly recommended as one of the best online business ideas Philippines that surely helps you make money here in The Philippines. It makes banking so much easy, fast, and accessible, which encouraged more people to open an account, start saving money, and enjoy more fun benefits.
BanKO is one of the most trusted and reliable Philippine banks and lots of business-minded people want to be part of it. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and steps that will guide you with regard to the process of how to become a BanKO partner outlet:
Can I open partnership of BanKO online?
Option 2: In order to open a partnership with BanKO, you need to physically go to an accredited BPI Globe BanKO outlet and submit all the required documents in starting a BanKO partner outlet. A representative will then check and evaluate all the requirements and once complete, will proceed to the processing of your application.
What are the requirements?
- Photocopy of Business Permit
- DTI Certificate of Registration
- Photocopy of Valid ID
- Documents that prove you are running a business for at least two years.
- Mobile phone
- Laptop or Personal Computer
- Active Internet connection
- At least one employee information. He or She should be high school graduate.
- Liquidity (Outlet Cash on Hand, Settlement account, E-wallet)
- BanKO partner outlet starter kit
- Agreement and commitment to policies and procedures
How much can I earn on BanKO?
- You can earn a minimum of ₱15.00 for every cash in or cash out transaction. You can make that earning big depending on the number of transactions that you make every day. More transactions simply mean more earnings and you can even double that by promoting your BanKO products and services.
Those are just some of the most frequently asked questions and some good to know information when starting a microfinance-oriented savings bank, such as BanKO with the combined power of BPI Philippines and Globe communication. This is certainly a great way to earn extra money and is highly recommended as one of the best OFW investment opportunities and for stay at home parents who are looking for a home based business Philippines. No need to worry about reliability because it is owned by Ayala Corporation so rest assured that your investment is in good hands.
If you want to know more about the application process or simply want to know the available BPI globe BanKO partner outlets near your location, feel free to call our customer service at (02) 654-7758 or (02) 945-9965.