How to Update Your BPI Account Information
To update your account on BPI is simple and hassle-free with the advanced processes. When everything can be accessed through the internet, why still line-up to do bank transactions? With BPI mobile app now ready for downloads through IOS and Android, the banking experience is now made faster and more convenient. Do banking transactions anytime, anywhere in just one tap on the app. You can check and update all your transactions online at www.bpiexpressonline.com and on your mobile via BPI Mobile App.
As you have logged in to your BPI Account, they have a lot of options under Account Maintenance tab for you to update and secure your account.
You may change your password regularly to secure your login to online banking. Update your e-mail address, account information, mobile number, and name. You can also cancel pending enrollments and request for login email notification. If you need to change more than one field and one of the fields you need to change is not available at Mobile or Online banking, you may download and fill-up their Customer Information Sheet through this link and submit to any BPI branch near you.
Here are the easy steps on updating your information:
STEP 1: Update your mobile number.
STEP 2: Update your e-mail address.
- Log in to your online banking account.
- Go to Account Maintenance > Update e-mail address or
- Change Password
- Update Account Information (Credit card or Loans)
- Update Name (Credit card or Loans)
- Cancel Pending Enrollment
- Log-In Notifications
- Update your registered E-mail Address so you may receive your E-mail confirmation.
Download BPI Bank Account application form PDF (4 Page). No time to go to a BPI branch? No problem! You may call their 24/7 hotline. 89-100 for Metro Manila; 1-800-188-89100 for domestic toll-free calls (available to PLDT subscribers), to inquire or request for any updates for your BPI account.
How to Secure Account on BPI
All BPI Card transactions require a PIN to secure all payments and withdrawals. This PIN, or Personal Identification Number, is the same for both in-store payments through Point-of-sale (POS) terminals and ATMs. For convenience, this PIN can be personalized by customers through any BPI ATM nationwide. Customers are highly encouraged to change their PIN regularly for added security and must never share their PIN with other people. For lost or stolen cards, contact the bank or call 89-100 to have the card blocked. Always remember to keep your account and personal information safe when you transact online.
These tips can help you minimize any security risks and improve your online and mobile banking experience.
2. Regularly change your password. Avoid using easy-to-guess passwords such as names or birthdays.
3. Do not disclose your personal information such as address, mother’s maiden name, bank account number or e-mail address – unless the one collecting the information is reliable and trustworthy.
4. Regularly check transaction history details and statements to make sure that there are no unauthorized transactions.
5. Beware of bogus or ‘look-alike’ websites which are designed to deceive consumers.
6. Install and regularly update a reputable anti-virus program to protect your computer/mobile device from virus attacks or malicious programs or files in your phone storage.
7. Always keep the operating system and the web browser updated with the latest security patches.
8. Never download any file or software from unfamiliar sites or click on hyperlinks sent by strangers.
9. Do not leave your computer or mobile device unattended while logged-in to Online banking or Mobile banking.
10. Clear the memory cache after logging out from Online Banking to prevent stored information from being retrieved.
11. Avoid using shared or public personal computers or mobile devices when conducting financial transactions.
12. Do not let other people use your mobile phone enrolled in a mobile banking service. Report immediately to BPI.
How to Update if the Bank Owner is Outside the Philippines
Even if you are outside the Philippines, you can check and update all your transactions online at www.bpiexpressonline.com and on your mobile via BPI Mobile App. The update and security instructions are the same with the above-mentioned. If you need to change more than one field and one of the fields you need to change is not available at Mobile or Online banking, you may call their 24/7 hotline. 63 + 2 + 89-10000 for mobile phone and international access.
How to update mobile number in BPI Express Online
Updating your mobile number is key to receiving your One-Time PIN (OTP), which offers another layer of security for your transactions.
As we move to more transactions that will be requiring the OTP, we encourage you to update your registered mobile number as early as today.
Here are other things you need to know about the OTP:
The One-Time PIN (OTP) is a unique 6-digit code that will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS. It’s a security feature to ensure that the transaction is done by you!
- The One-Time PIN (OTP) is a unique 6-digit code that will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS. It’s a security feature to ensure that the transaction is done by you!
- You’ll need the OTP when you pay bills and transfer funds (to enrolled and other BPI accounts) in BPI Online Beta
- You’ll also need an OTP when you change your email or enroll bills payment merchants.
- Moving forward, you’ll need the OTP to unlock to NEW future service!
Here’s how to update your mobile number:
Check if your mobile number is updated: