People that are keeping up with the market news and new to investing are looking for the straightforward functionality and convenience with regards to free stock trading. The first thing that people may wonder is how can they invest or engage in trading online. You may be saying, “I just don’t know where to put my money. Not what firm to invest in, but where I find the firms and put the money in them. Is there a site? “.
The good news is yes. There is a site that opens the Philippine stock market to investors and showcases ways on how OFWs can invest and furthermore, start their investments. This is Philstocks.
Philstocks Brief Overview
The Philstocks Financial Incorporated is an online trading company officially approved by SEC and other Philippine government agencies. Since its establishment in 2001, we are consistently endeavored at providing precise and top quality trading experience through robust technology and high quality of service and customer support. Our trading platforms are employed with state-of-the-art technology which allows our investors, traders, and licensed agents to conduct their trades with convenience and reliability.
- Click the “OPEN AN ACCOUNT”
- GET STARTED
- Personal Information together with TIN NUMBER
Steps in Opening Philstocks.ph Account
- To open an account with Philstocks, simply follow these 3 steps:
- Register online at www.philstocks.ph.
- Check your email. We will send you the Customer Account Information Form (CAIF) and signature cards.
- Download and print the CAIF and signature cards. Fill-out the CAIF and sign the signature cards. Submit the CAIF and signature cards together with basic requirements below.
- Basic Requirements: 2 Primary IDs OR 1 Primary ID and 2 Secondary IDs. For specific type of person, please comply for the needed identification below:
- Primary IDs: Passport, SSS/GSIS/UMID,TIN ID, PRC ID (or Professional ID),Driver’s license
- For Foreigners with permanent residency in the Philippines: Foreign Passport, or Foreign Driver’s License, together with Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Secondary IDs: Postal ID, Senior citizen card, NBI Clearance, Credit card, ATM card, Company ID (current employer), and, for Students: Student ID (current school year), NSO-certified Birth Certificate
- For any person who is unable to make a personal appearance before any of our branches or licensed salesmen, please call 542-3919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach a licensed salesman to assist you further during business hours (Mondays to Fridays, 9:00AM to 6:00PM).
- You may also visit our head office or any of our branches for Over-the-Counter registration.
- Bring all the requirements (CAIF, signature cards and valid IDs) to our Head Office or Branch nearest you. If you have complete requirements, please head to following offices and branches for submissions:
- Head Office: G/F, East Tower, Phil. Stock Exchange Centre, Pasig City
- Binondo Branch: G/F MBTC Downtown Center, Tytana Plaza, Lorenzo Ruiz, Binondo, Manila
- Philstocks Contact Number: 542-3919
- Deposit an initial investment for as low as Php 5,000.00. You can deposit the investment via ways on deposit below:
- Via Bancnet/Megalink thru Weepay Online Payment
- Via BPI/BDO over-the-counter deposit
- Via over-the-counter payment to any Philstocks Financial, Inc. branches
- Via BPI Bills Payment
- Via BPI/BDO Mobile App
- Via wire transfer or remittance