This is the ultimate guide to Pag-IBIG Online Services (Pag-Ibig Fund) this year.
If you’re earning ₱15,000.00 or less per month, it’s hard to qualify for most home loans in the Philippines, even the regular Pag-IBIG Fund housing loan.
But fortunately, you may qualify for Pag-IBIG’s affordable housing loan program (AHP) that caters to low-income and minimum-wage earners.
For the first five months of 2018, more than ₱10,000.00 minimum-wage and low-income earners have already availed of this low-cost house financing scheme.
Filipinos with a monthly income of up to ₱15,000.00 in Metro Manila and ₱12,000.00 in the provinces may avail of the AHP. It has a 3% annual interest rate for the first five years of the loan term. You can borrow up to ₱450,000.00 under the AHP.
Payment and monthly contributions are also easy to do with their satellite offices and international branches.
What is Pag-IBIG Fund?
The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) or more popularly known as the Pagtutulungan sa Kinabukasan: Ikaw, Bangko, Industriya, at Gobyerno Fund or the PAG-IBIG Fund is a fund dedicated to the creation and establishment of a national savings program and an affordable shelter financing scheme for Filipinos. It was first established in 1978 through the enactment of Presidential Decree No. 1530, and was created primarily to address these issues.
Its enabling law has gone through several amendments that have subjected the HDMF to changes in administration, as well as changes in the various rules and regulations governing its operations. Basically, the HDMF acts as the Government’s response in order to address the aforementioned issues through the provision of housing and financing schemes that would help ordinary Filipinos afford their dream homes.
Republic Act No. 9679
In 2009, the Arroyo administration enacted Republic Act No. 9679 or the Home Development Mutual Fund Law of 2009. Essentially, the law gave the HDMF more authority and privileges that would not only give it an avenue to financially assist more of its members, but also opportunities to maximize the use of its funds. For instance, membership to the HDMF is now mandatory for all employees covered by the SSS and the GSIS, as well as for uniformed members of various police and military institutions, such as the AFP, PNP, BFP, and BJMP. It also mandates the membership of Filipino employees of foreign-based employers. The new law also exempts the HDMF from tax payments, while giving its Board of Trustees the authority to set contribution rates, thereby giving the HDMF more funds to finance its housing projects, give out short-term loans to its members, and invest in government securities.
How To Check If You Are Qualified For A Pag-IBIG Housing Loan?
For you to be qualified on acquiring Pag-Ibig housing loan, you shall fulfill the following requirements;
- Must be a member under the Pag-Ibig I, Pag-Ibig II or Pag-Ibig Overseas Program (POP) for at least twenty-four (24) months, as evidenced by the remittance of at least 24 monthly contributions at the time of loan application.
- A member with less than the required number of contributions applying for a Pag-Ibig housing loan shall be allowed to make lump sum payment based on the mandatory monthly membership contribution rates (both EE and ER share) to meet the said requirement at point of loan application provided he has been a contributing member of the Fund for at least twelve (12) months. Lump sum payment of membership contributions shall be considered a single contribution for the applicable month as of the payment date.
- A member whose loan exceeds ₱500, 000.00 shall be required to pay the upgraded membership contribution rates upon housing loan approval and on wards.
- A member who has contributed for at least two (2) years and whose loans exceed ₱500,000.00 shall be required to pay the upgraded contribution rates upon housing loan approval and on wards.
- You should be more than sixty-five (65) years old at the date of loan application and must be insurable; provided further that he is not more than seventy (70) years old at loan maturity;
- You should have legal capacity to acquire and encumber real property;
- You should passed satisfactory background/credit and employment/business checks of the Pag-Ibig Fund;
- You shall have no outstanding Pag-Ibig housing loan, either as a principal borrower or co-borrower;
- You shall not have any Pag-Ibig housing loan that was foreclosed, cancelled, bought back due to default, which shall include cases where the borrower is no longer interested to pursue the loan and surrenders the property; and
- You shall not have any outstanding Pag-Ibig multi-purpose loan in arrears at the time of loan application. A member whose multi-purpose loan is in arrears shall be required to pay his prearranges over the counter to update his account.
Likewise, with the birth of technology, it became way easier for most of our OFWs to manage and monitor their government contributions. With this accessibility, it became much easier too to apply for housing and personal loan, more so, check their online contributions.
Whether you are employed locally or abroad, Pag-IBIG Online and Hotline is a reliable service for all. For OFWs who still do not have their Pag-IBIG MID Number, you can check the OVERSEAS POST so you can see the Quick Links about Remittance Centers to make payment and Pag-IBIG Fund Overseas Directory to inquire and get your ID which is your main access number to view your contribution, balances, apply loan online and other benefits. In this article, this will give you an informative and easy way to make check Pag-IBIG online contribution inquiry.
Before you can start an online inquiry, you need to register first to validate your personal identification by filling up all the necessary information or you can also visit the branches abroad and apply personally. After you have gotten your MID Number, you are ready to make PAG-IBIG online contribution inquiry in less than 5 minutes.
Pag-IBIG Fund Online Registration: A Step by Step Guide
We’ve listed down 5 easy steps to accomplishing your Pag-IBIG online registration below:
STEP 1: GO TO PAG-IBIG FUND’S WEBSITE
To register for a Pag-IBIG membership, visit their website at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph. Scroll down a little and click the “e-services” button.
STEP 2: PROCEED TO MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
In the next page, click “Membership Registration” to apply for a Pag-IBIG membership.
You’ll be redirected to the Online Membership Registration homepage, which caters to those who intend to become a member of Pag-IBIG Fund. Click Continue.
STEP 3: FILL OUT YOUR NAME AND BIRTH DATE
Input your name and date of birth to allow Pag-IBIG to search its member database and make sure that you haven’t registered before.
Don’t forget to enter the code at the bottom part to prevent spamming. Click Proceed.
STEP 4: FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM
You’ll then be redirected to the next page, which acts as a virtual application form for Pag-IBIG Fund membership.
Make sure that you fill out all the details needed. Take note that the form consists of several tabs, such as Member Info, Other Info, Address, Contacts, Heirs, Member Category, and Employment History, so you should go through each tab and input the details being asked.
STEP 5: SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Once you finish the form, click the Summary tab and submit your registration. If your sign up has been successful, you’ll be redirected to the Successful Registration page. You might also receive an SMS confirming your registration.
How can I apply for a Pag-IBIG Home Loan Online?
Eager to know the easy steps to borrow a fund through Pag-Ibig loan application for OFW? Know the requirements, access form, and monitor your membership through online verification. If you are an OFW planning to buy a house and lot and looking for tips and ideas to increase the changes for Pab-Ibig Home Loan application, whether through online or walk-in, here’s your complete guide.
Pag-IBIG Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) was created for OFW members to afford housing loan after being a contributor of 24 months. Nevertheless, an individual should also show proof of employment as one of the proof that you’re eligible for Pag-Ibig Home Loan.
If you’re an interested applicant and desires to apply online, here are the following guidelines;
[su_list icon=”icon: circle” icon_color=”#0baf33″]
- Just visit the official website for Online Application www.pagibigfundservices.com/housingloan/
- Please select an option from the following:
- Apply for Housing Loan (For prospective Housing Loan Applicants)
- Reschedule Housing Loan Application Appointment (For Existing Housing Loan Applicant who wish to reschedule their initial selected appointment date)
- You shall provide your Pag-IBIG MID/RTN.
- Please Input the Following:
- Pag-IBIG MID/RTN
- Member’s Last Name
- Member’s First Name
- Code or Captcha
- And Click Continue
- Prepare the following requirements;
- Members Data (Complete Name, Present Address, Permanent Address, Proffered Mailing Address, TIN ID, SSS, GSIS ID, Contacts)
- Gross Monthly Income
- Bank Accounts (Indicate Your 3 Most Active, Bank Name, Address, Type of Account)
- Credit Cards (Indicate Your 3 Most Active, Card Type, Card Expiry & Credit Limit)
- Real Estate Owned
- Outstanding Credit / Loan Av-ailments
- Are there past or pending cases against you?
- Do you have past due obligations?
- Was your bank account ever closed because of mishandling or issuance of bouncing checks?
- Loan and Credit References
- Trade References (for Self-Employed Only)
- Character References
- Pag-Ibig will inspect the property as well as the individual who have applied for this loan, this is to see if the applicant is deemed fit the loan that will be given. The processing time may take around 20 days after the submission of requirements.
How to View and Check Pag-IBIG Contributions Online:
1 Go to www.pagibigfundservices.com
2 Go to Pag-Ibig Online Services and Click the “OFW Member’s Contribution Verification” Image. This service allows OFW members to view their member savings with the fund.
3 Make sure to supply all the necessary information:
a. Pag-IBIG MID Number
b. Last Name
c. First Name
d. Enter the Code
e. Click Proceed
Please note, if you do not have MID Number yet, you can click the “Click here if you do not have a Pag-IBIG MID No.” highlighted in blue option right at the middle part of the page. From there, kindly provide the following information:
a. Temporary Registration Form or Registration Tracking Number that was provided to you upon registration or application
b. Last Name
c. First Name
d. Enter the Code
e. Click Proceed
4 The next page will appear showing your full name and date of birth. Click View Membership Savings to check your monthly contributions.
5 In some cases, you might get an error. Do not be frightened. The browser in most cases is the main problem. It is advisable to try to use Mozilla Firefox and remove the Privacy option and Block Pop-Up. It is also advisable to use a desktop or a laptop. The instance of getting error is common if you are using mobile devices. This is also the most case in other government sites. You may do it, but do not forget to log out after your transaction or online inquiry.
Note: If you get an error saying No Record Found, possibly, your MID Number is not yet active or you might have given another Pag-IBIG MID Number. It is always better to verify it to Pag-IBIG Fund itself.
6 Once you are able to access it, you will find details of all your contributions including the month and the amount of contributions.
Bonus: 5 Ways to Check Your Pag-IBIG Contributions Online
Here’s the OFWMONEY bunos tips on how to check if your employer is Paying Your Pag-IBIG contributions.
Check your Pag-IBIG contributions regularly. Yours should be up-to-date and remitted correctly, so you can qualify for housing and salary loans from Pag-IBIG anytime you need to borrow money for your short-term needs. This will also prevent delays in your benefit and loan processing.
I’am not an OFW, How I can check my contribution Fast?
- 24/7 hotline: 724-4244
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pag-IBIG Chat support
- Pag-IBIG Fund Facebook page: facebook.com/PagIBIGFundOfficialPage
- Personal inquiry at the nearest Pag-IBIG branch
Whatever Pag-IBIG contribution verification method you use, you’ll need to provide the following details:
- Full name
- Name of your past and present employers
Housing Loan Payment Verification
This service allows existing housing loan borrowers to check their housing loan balance and view their payments. Borrowers may also enroll to the Paperless Housing Loan Billing Services to receive the Billing Statement via eMail.
- Requirements Need to Take note before you proceeds the the Steps.
- HLID Account No.,
- First Name and Last Name
Steps to Check Pag-IBIG Account Summary and Billing Statement
[su_dropcap size=”2″]1[/su_dropcap] Checking your Pag-Ibig contributions can take less than five minutes if you do it online using the service portal of the OnlineHLVerification just visit or tick the button below.
[su_button url=”https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/OnlineHLVerification/” target=”blank” style=”flat” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: institution” text_shadow=”px px px “]OnlineHLVerification[/su_button]
[su_dropcap size=”2”]2[/su_dropcap]Please Input your HL Account No., Last Name and First Name together with reCAPTCHA Code and Click Proceed.
[su_dropcap size=”2″]3[/su_dropcap]How To View your Complete Summary Please Follow the Instructions on the Picture.
Take note that you have an option to receive monthly billing statement through email.
[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#2aaf0b”]
- Loan Value
- Term in Years
- Interest Rate
- Outstanding Balance
- Monthly Amortization
Statement Summary Current Billing
- Please present this Billing Statement or the perforated card at the upper left part of the billing statement when paying at any Pag-IBIB Fund Accredited Collecting Partners. However, for payments made beyond the due date, corresponding penalties shall be charged to your account.
- Payments made after the previous bill period’s due date may not be reflected in this bill.
- Please make all checks payable to Pag-IBIG Fund.
- For payments made thru Post-Dated Checks (PDCs), please deposit to the concerned bank the amount indicated on the PDCs regardless of the total amount due indicated above.
- Please notify us immediately of any changes in your billing address or personal data.
- This bill is considered accurate if no advice is receive within 10 days from receipt.
- Please submit a photocopy of your updated Real Estate Tax Receipt at any Pag-IBIG Fund office or email the scanned copy not later than June 30 of each year.
Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Payment History
How Much are Your Monthly Contributions
To put it simply, the higher your contributions are, the higher the loan amount you can take out.
OFWs, Seaman employees, voluntary members, and employers should be aware of this table. This updated table will be the reference how much will be the monthly contribution. If you are receiving ₱5,000.00 below monthly, this will be your guide.
Maximum Pag-IBIG Contribution
The maximum compensation used for computing employee’s monthly contribution is currently set to ₱5,000.00. This means that the employee and employer will both share ₱100.00.
₱5,000.00 * 0.02 = ₱100.00
If you are an employee who earns more than ₱5,000.00 monthly, your salary will automatically be deducted ₱100.00. Similarly, your employer should pay ₱100.00.
Check out this table to give you an idea of how much you can borrow from Pag-IBIG Fund:
|Monthly Membership Contribution||Possible Loan Amount|
|₱200.00||Up to ₱500,000.00|
|₱250.00||₱500,000.00 to ₱600,000.00|
|₱300.00||₱600,000.00 to ₱700,000.00|
|₱350.00||₱700,000.00 to ₱750,000.00|
|₱400.00||₱800,000.00 to ₱900,000.00|
|₱450.00||₱900,000.00 to ₱1,000,000.00|
|₱500.00||₱1,000,000.00 to ₱1,100,000.00|
|₱550.00||₱1,100,000.00 to ₱1,200,000.00|
|₱600.00||₱1,200,000.00 to ₱1,300,000.00|
|₱650.00||₱1,300,000.00 to ₱1,400,000.00|
|₱700.00||₱1,400,000.00 to ₱1,500,000.00|
|₱750.00||₱1,500,000.00 to ₱1,600,000.00|
|₱800.00||₱1,600,000.00 to ₱1,700,000.00|
|₱850.00||₱1,700,000.00 to ₱1,800,000.00|
|₱900.00||₱1,800,000.00 to ₱1,900,000.00|
|₱950.00||₱1,900,000.00 to ₱2,000,000.00|
|₱1,000.00||₱2,000,000.00 to ₱2,100,000.00|
|₱1,500.00₱||3,000,000.00 to ₱3,100,000.00|
|₱2,000.00||₱4,000,000.00 to ₱4,100,000.00|
|₱2,500.00||₱5,000,000.00 to ₱5,100,000.00|
|₱2,950.00||₱5,900,000.00 to ₱6,000,000.00|
Guide to Applying for a Pag-IBIG Salary Loan
One of the advantages of being a Pag-IBIG member is that you can apply for a Pag-IBIG Salary Loan. “Salary Loan” in reference to the fact that the amount you can borrow is dependent on your Pag-IBIG contributions.
Interested to apply for a Pag-IBIG Salary Loan? Here’s a quick guide for you.
Pag-IBIG Salary Loan Eligibility
To qualify for a Pag-IBIG Salary Loan, Pag-IBIG Fund members need to accomplish the following:
- Have a total Pag-IBIG Fund savings of ₱4,800.00 or at least twenty-four (24) monthly Membership Savings (MS)
- Have made at least one (1) MS within the last six (6) months, as of month prior to date of loan application
- Submission of sufficient proof of income
Pag-IBIG members with an existing Pag-IBIG Housing Loan or Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan must not have a default account in the date of application.
How to Compute Pag-IBIG Salary Loan Amount
Calculations are made according to the individual’s membership term multiplied by his/her monthly contribution. From there, a 60% loan factor is applied. So for example, an individual who has been a Pag-IBIG member for 24 months can only loan ₱2,880.00 (24 months x 200 monthly contribution ÷ .60)
The amount you can loan rises as your monthly contributions increase, and so does the loan factor. An employee who has made contributions for 120 months or more can take out a loan at an 80% factor.
Pag-IBIG Salary Loan Requirements
You need to complete the following requirements before applying for a Pag-IBIG Salary Loan.
- Photocopies of two (2) valid photos and two (2) signature-bearing IDs
- Latest payslips equivalent to a month’s wage
- An accomplished Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan Application Form
You also need to be an active Pag-IBIG member at the time of loan application, with at least five (5) monthly contributions for the last six (6) months. The application form will require your employer’s information, so be sure to secure the following data as well:
- Signature of Office Head/ or Authorized Representative
- Employer/Company Name
- SSS/GSIS No.
- Agency Code and Branch Code
When you have all of these, visit a Pag-IBIG branch near you and have your documents processed for approval.
You can also apply for loan renewal later on though it will require six months’ worth of payments towards your existing loan plus the outstanding balance together with any accumulated interest. Penalties and charges will be deducted from the new amount you take out.
Pag-IBIG Salary Loan Term and Modes of Release
When you receive approval for your Pag-IBIG Salary Loan application, you may choose from any of the following modes of loan release:
- Crediting to your disbursement card
- Check issuance
- Bank transfer through Landbank of the Philippines’ PACSVAL
How to Pay Your Pag-IBIG Salary Loan
The loan will be paid over a maximum period of twenty-four (24) months, with a grace period of two (2) months.
Paying your loan on time is important to avoid debt and high interest rates.
- For employed members – salary deduction
- For voluntary members / individual payors – over the counter and other modes the Fund may adopt in the future.
The borrower may renew his/her loan after payment of equivalent to six (6) monthly amortizations and upon satisfying the requirements stated in the prevailing guidelines of the program.
The proceeds of the new loan will be applied to the borrower’s outstanding SL obligation and the net proceeds will be released to the borrower.
Everything You Need to Know About Pag-IBIG Funds Benefits
You already know that being a member of Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) – more commonly known as the Pag-IBIG Fund – means that you get access to home loans to finance a home of your own.
The agency itself boasts upwards of 13.8 million members and total assets of Php 350 Billion, generated from contributions made monthly by members. As such, there are useful benefits of Pag-IBIG members you might not know, and here’s a look at a few of them.
You’re aware that the Pag-IBIG Fund can be used to facilitate the funding necessary to purchase or improve upon a home, but there are also two types of contributions to the fund that can be used to let you save more money that can eventually be allocated elsewhere.
Under the agency’s Providence Savings Program, any member can accumulate contributions that can eventually be claimed – on top of the contributions made monthly. Below are the two types:
- Pag-IBIG I – The more commonly known version of the program, where employers and employees share the monthly Php 200 minimum contribution. Once 24 contributions are reached, members can choose to take out a multi-purpose loan, calamity loan, or any of the agency’s many available housing loans.
Additionally, contributions will mature and can be claimed upon reaching 240 contributions, or by the 20th year of membership.
- Modified Pag-IBIG II – Also known as the MP2 Program, this one is a wholly voluntary and additional five-year savings facility. It is accessible to members already enrolled in the Pag-IBIG I program.
In this program, members make a second contribution – at a minimum of ₱500.00 per share – that matures in five years. After which, a member can claim their savings, plus dividends earned.
Applications for the MP2 program is as simple as speaking to your human resources officer and stating that you’d like to enroll, after which you’ll be asked to sign a form that serves as confirmation.
If you are self-employed, you may also enroll in this program. You may download the MP2 enrollment form online.
Multiple housing loans
As of April 2015, members are allowed to take out more than one housing loan. Under Circular No. 353, Pag-IBIG members are allowed to have more than one housing loan, providing that they remain within certain guidelines.
Naturally, said loans must be within the member’s capacity to pay, but other conditions included the following:
- The total or aggregate loan value – including any outstanding loan balances and the amount of the new loan – must not exceed Php 6 Million.
NOTE: In case they are a co-borrower, their proportionate share in the outstanding balance will be included in the total computation.
- In the case of multiple loans, should one of the accounts default, all other loans shall be considered default.
If you want to compute the Pag-IBIG’s loan amortizations, you may use their Housing Loan Calculator.
[su_button url=”https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/ac/” target=”blank” style=”flat” wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon=”icon: calculator” text_shadow=”px px px “]Housing Loan Amortization Calculator[/su_button]
Higher earnings for bigger contributions
As you may be aware, members and employers share a monthly contribution, deducted from your monthly pay.
As you increase these contributions, the maximum loanable amounts that you can borrow will increase. The percentage of growth for the amount you contribute also grows, though the actual amount is based on the yearly income of the fund.
Larger contributions also play a huge part in housing loans, as gross monthly income plays a part in the computation of the loanable amount.
How to Withdraw Pag-IBIG Fund (HDMF) Contributions – Easiest Way
Here are the 6 Grounds for Membership Termination or Withdrawal.
1. Membership Maturity
Member must have remitted at least 240 monthly membership contributions with the Fund. For Pag-IBIG Overseas Program (POP) members, membership with the Fund shall be at the end of five (5), ten (10), fifteen (15), or twenty (20) years depending on the option of the member upon membership registration.
member shall be compulsorily retired upon reaching age 65. He may however, opt to retire upon the occurrence of any of the following:
[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#0baf33″]
- Actual retirement from the SSS, the GSIS or a separate employer provident/retirement plan, provided the member has at least reached age 45
- Upon reaching age 60
3. Permanent Total Disability or Insanity
The following disabilities shall be deemed total and permanent:
[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#0baf33″]
- Temporary total disability lasting continuously for more than 120 days;
- Complete loss of sight of both eyes;
- Loss of two limbs at or over the ankle or wrist;
- Permanent complete paralysis of two limbs;
- Brain injury resulting in incurable imbecility or insanity; and
- Such other cases which are adjudged to be total and permanent disability by a duly licensed physician and approved by the Board of Trustees.
4. Termination from Service by Reason of Health
5. Permanent departure from the country
In case of death, the Fund benefits shall be divided among the member’s legal heirs in accordance with the New Civil Code as amended by the New Family Code.
CHECKLIST OF REQUIREMENTS
- Application for Provident Benefits Claim APB, HQP-PFF-285 [PFF285_ApplicationProvidentBenefitsClaimIISP_V01.pdf]
- Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card and one (1) valid ID of member/claimant (present original and submit photocopy)
- If Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card is not available, two (2) valid IDs (present original and submit photocopy).
- For retirement purposes, the valid IDs must reflect the member’s date of birth. If the valid IDs do not reflect the date of birth, submit any of the following:
- Birth Certificate of Member issued by Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- Non-availability of Birth Record issued by PSA and Joint Affidavit of Two Disinterested Persons (HQP-PFF-029,
How to Pay PAG-IBIG Contribution Online with a Credit Card
These days, almost any transaction that you’d make in person, you can make online without ever having to leave your home.
PAG-IBIG contribution remittance made easy! With just a few taps on your computer keyboard and your credit card number, you will be able to remit your monthly HDMF contribution with no sweat! Here’s how:
- Log in to Pag-IBIG Fund website at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph.
- Click “E-Services” and select “Online Payment Facility”.
- Under Online Payment Facility, accomplish the following required information to pay Monthly Savings:[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#0baf33″]
- Membership Category (Local or Overseas)
- Pag-IBIG Membership Identification (MID) No./Registration Tracking No. (RTN)
- Monthly Savings (Amount Due)
- Period Covered
- Member’s Cell Phone Number/Email Address
- NOTES: The following information in Payment Slip must be accomplished:
- The member’s name will appear upon system validation of MID No.
- Once the corresponding monthly savings is encoded, the Total Amount Due to be deducted from the credit card will be displayed including the Convenience Fee charged.
- The system will only accept payment for current and future monthly savings.
- Select what mode will be used for receiving the payment confirmation (thru SMS [member’s cell phone number] and/or Email [member’s email address]) and supply the needed cell phone number and/or email address.
- Enter the code (CAPTCHA) and agree on “Terms and Conditions” then click “Proceed.”
- The system will display “Payment Summary.” You will be asked to check payment details prior to proceed with payment and click “Submit.”
- Choose what Credit Card will be used for payment (either Visa or Mastercard).
- Accomplish and confirm required credit card details (i.e., credit card no., expiration date of credit card, credit card verification no., etc.).
- NOTES: The following information in Payment Slip must be accomplished:
- Once payment transaction is completed, the Payment Result will be displayed reflecting the Merchant Reference No. and Payment Reference No. which shall serve as proof of payment.
- The member will receive an SMS or Email notification concerning credit card transaction.
Pag-ibig Retirement Benefits — When and How to Claim
There are only five conditions in which you are allowed to claim your Pag-ibig retirement benefits.
Under the sixth reason — death — your beneficiaries will get your benefits. You should be in one of the following conditions before you can claim:
[su_list icon=”icon: exclamation-triangle” icon_color=”#2966f4″]
- You are 60 years old or older.
- Or you have already retired from the SSS or GSIS.
- Or you have retired from your company under your company’s early retirement plan and you are 45 years old or older.
- You have 240 monthly contributions or more and you are 45 years old or older.
- You have permanent and total disability.
- You have been formally separated from service because of serious illness.
- You have immigrated to another country.
- Death. Your legal beneficiaries will get your benefits.
For each of these conditions, you have to submit proofs.
Steps in Filling Retirement Claims from Pag-Ibig Funds:
- Application for Provident Benefits (APB) Claim Form
You can download this form from this Pag-ibig Fund’s Google Docs page.
Or from our page: Information Philippines
- Photocopy of Pag-ibig Loyalty Card
and photocopy of one valid ID
Bring original IDs for verification.If you don’t have a Pag-ibig Loyalty Card, submit photocopies of 2 valid IDs.
Bring original IDs for verification.
- Is your date of birth shown in your IDs?
If not, submit Birth Certificate issued by the PSA (formerly NSO).
If you have no Birth Certificate in the PSA, submit a Certificate of Non-Availability of Birth Record from the PSA and a notarized Joint Affidavit of Two Disinterested Persons attesting to your date of birth.
Additional requirement if you have retired under your company’s Early Retirement Program:
[su_list icon=”icon: exclamation-triangle” icon_color=”#f42981″]
- Submit your notarized Certificate of Early Retirement.
Additional requirements for government employees:
[su_list icon=”icon: exclamation-triangle” icon_color=”#f42981″]
- If you are a government employee, submit a photocopy of your GSIS retirement voucher. Bring the original.
- If you are a member of the PNP, BJMP and BFP, submit a photocopy of your Order of Retirement and a photocopy of your Service Record. Bring the originals.
- If you are a member of the AFP, submit a photocopy of your Order of Retirement and a photocopy of your Statement of Service. Bring the originals.
Things To Do Before you are going to Pag-ibig Fund – A Comprehensive Guide
- List the companies where you worked, addresses of these companies, and dates when you worked in these firms.
- Go to Pag-ibig Fund and ask for a copy of your contributions. Go to the Pag-ibig branch where your last company is making its Pag-ibig submissions. Bring 2 valid IDs.
- Check if all your Pag-ibig monthly contributions are included.
- If there are missing contributions, think if these could have been submitted in another Pag-ibig branch. Companies usually make submissions to the Pag-ibig branch nearest to them.
- If you need to, request for a consolidation of records. This is a copy of the Pag-ibig Request for Transfer of Members’ Records form.
- If you’re making a claim for your parent or relative, have a SPA or Special Power of Attorney. This is a copy of the SPA for Pag-ibig Claims.
Have something to add about PAG-IBIG Contribution? Share it in the comments.