Online money transfer has become a trend in the 21st century. In the world where every transaction can happen in a just few clicks, it is very important to come up with new innovations to cater the needs of sending and transacting money not jut within the country but more so, worldwide.
That is why PayPal Philippine Account was introduced. It aims to help Filipino people transact with the country and also internationally for their business transactions, remittances, shopping’s, and other sort of things.
- For Fast Result! Please type on Google ofwmoney.org PayPal
In this article, we will be talking about how this PayPal can be of help to every Filipino.
To open a personal PayPal account, you’ll need to provide your name, address, phone number, and email address.
Step 1: Go to PayPal Website
Go to PayPal website PayPal website www.paypal.com and click the signup button at the top to signup for a new account.
Step 2: Create your PayPal account
Click the signup button, choose your country or region.
After that, choose the type of account that is right for you. There are Two types of PayPal accounts, namely, Personal Account (Shop Online or send and receive money. All without sharing your payment info.) and Business Account (Accept PayPal and all cards online or at the register. Send secure invoices to you customers.)
Step 3: Enter your information and activate your account
Step 4: Choosing Your Account and Your Done
Buy with Confidence – Speed through checkout with millions of sites.
Send Money – Pay someone back or send money to friends and family.
Get 6 months to pay – on purchase $99 or more with PayPal Credit, a built-in credit line.
Step 5: Log into Your Account and Link A Card
Step 5: Log into Your Account and Link A Card
Link a Card (available card to link Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover Card)
In my account I link a BDO Unibank Account for Credit and debit cards and BPI Account for Link a Bank Tick the Link For more Accredited Bank for PayPal.
1. How to Pay with Paypal Online
You can select your debit or credit card each time you make a payment:
- Log in to your PayPal account and click Send Money at the top of the page.
- Enter your payment information and click Continue.
- Click Change in the Payment Method section and select your card.
- Review your payment and click Send Money.
Note: Just keep in mind that if you have a balance in your PayPal account, we’ll use that before your debit or credit card. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can enter your debit or credit card information during checkout to complete the payment.
2. Sending Money through Paypal
Here’s how to send money:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Tools near the top of the page.
- Click Send Money under ‘Manage your business’.
- Select Pay for goods or services or Send money to friends or family.
- Enter the recipient’s email address and the amount you want to send.
- Click Next.
- Review the amount and payment method.
- Add a message (if you want to), then click Send.
Note: We’ll send the recipient an email to let them know that you have made a payment to them. If they don’t have a PayPal account, we explain how to sign up for one. PayPal members must confirm their email address before the money will be credited to their PayPal account. When you make a payment, we use your PayPal balance first. If you don’t have enough money in your PayPal balance, we’ll use the payment method you select.
3. What Bills can I Pay with Paypal?
You can now pay in an instant using Paypal with any bills associated with the following partner companies:
- Woo Commerce
- SAM Anywhere
- Website Domain and Hosting
Verify a Paypal Philippines Account without a Debit or Credit Card
This is because plastic is not as widely used in the Philippines as with the Western world. Not everybody can easily avail a credit card, and some people just don’t want to have one. Another reason is that some people still aren’t comfortable putting their credit card details online.
If you are planning to do some serious shopping using Paypal, it’s better to get your account verified. You can just add your bank information instead of using your debit or credit card to verify the account.
How It Works?
2. Enter your bank details. The bank account must be in Philippine Peso (PHP) currency and the name on your PayPal account must match the name on your bank account.
3. If you need to edit your name in Paypal, you can click on the ‘change the name’ link found on the same page.
4. After you hit continue, Paypal will make two small deposits to your bank account. Wait for your bank statement or check it online and note the amounts.
5. *If the account name is incorrect or incomplete, the funds will be returned to PayPal and you will be charged a ₱250.00 return fee. Your bank may charge additional fees.
6. Once you have the information, log-in to your Paypal Philippines account and click on ‘confirm bank account’ from the Accounts overview page. Enter the exact deposit amounts and voila! Your account should now be verified.
The advantage of using a bank account is not having to worry about putting your debit or credit card info online. Bank account numbers are pretty much useless to online scammers because they can’t use it to make online purchases. Also, you can add and withdraw funds from your Paypal account easier.
Now that you know how to verify a Paypal Philippines account without a debit or credit card, check out my next post about the Philippine list of 9-digit bank codes for Paypal.
5. STUDENT ACCOUNT
In coming up with a student account, the age limit is 18. Meaning to say, students ages 16 and below are supposed to use the student Account in coming up with a Paypal Account. The students will just create an account and the parents are the one to verify and link in a bank or debit account.
- For Parents, send money at the speed of need. You don’t have to be there with them, to be there for them. Make sure your student is never without the essentials. Not just faster but also secure. Send money for food, books or other essentials without giving out your full credit card or bank account numbers. Pay the way you want. Linking multiple accounts—like your bank account, credit cards or debit card—makes it simple to choose how you want to send money. Make home feel a little closer. Life’s not always about the essentials. Send a gift of encouragement or some pizza money to fuel those late-night study sessions.
- For Students, need money? Ask your parents to use PayPal. The money goes right into your PayPal account, or you can sign up for one for free. Plus, they’ll thank you for not making them get up and write a check. Get what you need quickly. You shouldn’t have to wait for food, books or supplies. Ask in an instant and get what you need just as fast. No matter where you are, there we are. Whether you’re studying across town, across the country or even abroad, PayPal keeps you close to home. Do more with your money. Buy what you need or pay your roommate back for that time you forgot your wallet. You don’t even need a bank account or credit card to get started.
How It Works?
- Parents and students join PayPal for free. All you need is an email address and a password. Existing accounts just log in.
- Send money to universities all around the world. Parents easily link a bank account, credit card or debit card to transfer money.
- Use it everywhere PayPal is accepted. Send money and make purchases quickly and easily on millions of sites globally.
Supported Banks and Cash-Out in the Philippines
You can now open PayPal account in the Philippines, and specify your local bank to be used for withdrawing PayPal fund. Funding your PayPal account thru Philippine based bank is not yet supported by PayPal, except Union Bank which has DEBIT card that is recognized internationally. Some bank as of this writing has DEBIT card but available only locally so it can’t be used for funding your PayPal account.
Other means to fund your PayPal account is by using Credit Card, hence all Credit Cards issued by these banks are member of internationally recognized credit card processor (VISA/MASTERCARD).
Make sure when creating PayPal account and associating your bank account to PayPal, you should use EXACTLY the same name, no bogus name is allowed, otherwise you won’t be able to withdraw your money from PayPal to your bank account.
How to transfer PayPal funds to a UnionBank account
How It Works:
- In your PayPal account, go to the My Account > Withdraw section and choose your withdrawal option. Unless you have a US bank account, you are most likely going to withdraw funds to your Philippine-based debit or credit card, so click the Transfer funds to your card link.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and choose the Unionbank card where funds are to be transferred. A valid credit or debit card must be attached in your account before you can do this. Once you are done, click Continue.
- Review all related details before submitting the request. Take note that there is a withdrawal fee for this transaction. Additional return fees are charged if you have an incomplete or incorrect withdrawal request so make sure your withdrawal details are correct.
Paypal Philippines Contact Number
The customers can find PayPal customer service number Philippines, toll free phone number, etc. with reference of the official website of the PayPal Philippines. Through which any customers can easily contact to the PayPal customer service department Philippines concerning all kinds of information and inquiries concerning PayPal products and services in Philippines.
A. PayPal Customer Service Phone Number Philippines: 1-402-935-2050
B. PayPal Service Hours Philippines: Sunday 4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST
Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday