Are you looking for the fast way to get Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) certified documents such as birth certificate, marriage, Certificate of No Marriage CENOMAR via online in the Philippines, there’s no need to fall inline to your local PSA satellite office anymore as the e-Census, PSA’s online facility for submitting requests for issuance of civil registry records as well as issuance of no marriage record (CENOMAR).
The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) was created on September 12, 2013. The new government authority was created by merging the National Statistics Office (NSO), the National Statistical Coordination Board, the Bureau of Agricultural Statistics, and the Bureau of Labor and Employment Statistics.
Step 1: Fill up the online application form
In the online application form nsohelpline.ph; you will need to type in the following details correctly – name, delivery Your delivery address (with zip code), telephone number (that’s where they’ll contact you for delivery! and valid email address (that’s where they will update you about the payment and dispatch details).
PSA Birth Certificate Requirements
- Passport / Travel – Destination (Country)
- Employment Abroad (Country)
- Local Employment
- School Requirements
- Claims / Benefits / Loans
- US Embassy Revivification
- Please choose if you already have a re-verification form from the US embassy.
- Your certificate will automatically be forwarded to the US embassy.
- Australian Embassy
- Choose this if you have lodge with the Australian Embassy.
- Your certificate will automatically be forwarded to the Australian Embassy.
- Negative Intact
- Choose this if you just need a Certificate of Negative Intact
- Please Specify reasons
Once you’re ready with all of required information, simply click on “Click here to request now” on the right portion of your screen. You will then be taken to the Terms and Conditions and simply click on “I agree” to proceed.
PSA Online Rates:
Birth Certificate: ₱315.00 per copy
CENOMAR: ₱415.00 per copy
Documentary Tax: ₱15.00 per copy
Step 2. Provide correct contact and delivery details
Be sure to double check before you proceed to the next step. Next step includes all the personal details to match it with their records.
Step 3. Payment
You may have the option to pay using your credit card, through Bancnet online, any Metrobank branch, Bancnet ATM or select Bayad Center outlets. Dispatch email will be po-up on your screen. Wait for your birth certificate 2-5 days.
With in days now you can get the NSO BC Birth Certificate or Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR).
2-5 working days after payment (Metro Manila, Metro Cebu and Metro Davao)
4-9 working days after payment (Other cities/provinces within the Philippines)
6-8 weeks after payment (Other countries) For faster delivery 5-8 working days after payment.
Here’s how to get your baby’s Birth Certificate fast in just 1 month through electronic endorsement:
- Go to the nearest Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) office. You can check the directory here: PSA Directory (with contact numbers).
- Submit a photocopy of your baby’s LCR Birth Certificate and request for electronic endorsement to NSO. Fee is ₱20.00 as of 2018.
- After 3 to 4 weeks, call the PSA contact number provided to you to follow-up on your request.
- Once availability of document is confirmed, go to the PSA office and request for the SECPA copy (the green-colored paper, which is the PSA Birth Certificate).
You Can Used Also PSABilis
Special courier service for PSA Serbilis www.psaserbilis.com.ph for delivery addresses outside the Philippines is through FedEx.
Delivery charges for this special courier service shall be to your account. Please visit www.fedex.com for
the rates and delivery schedule.
For us to book and ship your PSA (NSO) certificates, please email us the following information at
Paid PSA Serbilis Batch Request Number
Active FedEx account name and account number (to which shipment cost of your document will
Delivery type (Priority Delivery or Economy Delivery)
Complete consignee’s name and delivery address (this must be the same as the
Requester’s/Document Owner’s name)
Please indicate “Special Courier” in the Subject Line of your email.
The FedEx account name and account number must be the requester’s/document owner’s own account.
We cannot book the shipment if the FedEx account name and account number do not match with the
requester’s/document owner’s name.
PSA Serbilis will not be liable for misdelivery and/or loss of documents; any issue regarding delivery
should be coordinated by you directly with FedEx.
Special courier service requests are subject to confirmation by PSA Serbilis.
For requests for delivery within the Philippines:
₱330.00 per copy for Copy Issuance requests
₱430.00 per copy for CENOMAR requests
For requests for delivery to other countries:
USD 20.30 per copy for Copy Issuance requests
USD 25.30 per copy for CENOMAR requests
The increase in fees is pursuant to Section 12 of BIR Revenue Regulations No. 4-2018 – Rules and Regulations Implementing the Documentary Stamp Tax Rate Adjustment Under Republic Act No. 10963, Otherwise Known as the “Tax Reform For Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Law”.
List of government offices that require an PSA Birth Certificate for information update requests:
- Bureau of Internal Revenue – Updating of tax status (for spouses claiming tax exemption for a dependent child)
- Department of Foreign Affairs – Application of passport for minors. Processing of migration papers.
You can get from Robinson’s or SM Business Centers (bills payment section). Fee is around ₱100.00 but the processing is about a week. Yes, you can also have it delivered for an additional fee.