PayMaya (formerly Smart e-Money, Inc) has established an outstanding reputation since it was founded because of its remarkable technical features, which made a lot of users to be confident enough to entrust their online payments with them. Opening an account with PayMaya Visa Card is absolutely free and does not require a fee to do so.
Although PayMaya has already been offering various services to their clients, there are still a lot of benefits one can get from having their PayMaya credit cards upgraded.
How to widraw money at PayMaya Card
- To withdraw your funds from any BancNet ATM here and abroad through your PayMaya physical card, just follow these steps:
- Use your ATM PIN to transact.
- Once card is inserted, select savings and indicate the amount to be withdrawn.
- The standard ATM withdrawal fee of ₱15.00 applies. For Land Bank ATM terminal there’s ₱5.00 withdrawal fee.
- You may also try to withdraw your funds from these following ATM terminals:
- United Coconut Planters Bank – ₱15.00
- Union Bank of the Philippines – ₱15.00
- PNB – Philippine National Bank – ₱15.00
- A friendly reminder, your account must be fully upgraded before you can enjoy this feature. For information on upgrading of your account, follow the step-by-step procedure below.
Why would someone want to get an upgraded card rather than an ordinary one in the first place?
The answer is–to get the most out of it. Upgrading your PayMaya Visa card will give you advantages such as allowing you to withdraw cash from the physical card, and enable you to send money to anyone using the same card.
Not to mention that you will be able to use it as a beep card to pay for LRT/MRT fares. PayMaya Visa card can also be used in the locally and internationally to purchase from establishments which accepts this card.
Some may not be aware of this, but upgrading a PayMaya Visa Card has no premier upgrade cost and trouble-free. To give you a guide, read the instructions below:
Step 1: Log in to your PayMaya app using the information you have used to sign up for your account.
Step 2: For IOS: Tap More, then click Upgrade for FREE.
For Android: Open the drawer and tap Upgrade for FREE.
Step 3: Fill out the fields and answer the given questions to submit application, such as work details, photo of a valid ID with picture (e.g. driver’s license, student ID)
- PayMaya Philippines, Inc. requires one (1) primary ID or two (2) secondary IDs. Listed below are the IDs categorized as Primary and Secondary.
Step 4: Wait for the upgrade validation code which will be sent to the mobile number you used to register your PayMaya account.
Step 5: Complete your validation through any of these methods:
A. For minors (Applicants below 18 years old), please have your parent/guardian sign a consent and provide a copy of their valid ID to complete a validation.
B. Video call- like the PayMaya’s Facebook page and send them a private message. One of the validation officers will attend with your concern. A representative will send you a friend request and do a video call wherein you will show your valid ID.
C. Proceed to the nearest Bayad Center branch – Download a [form], print and fill out along with the upgrade validation code send by PayMaya via SMS. Bring a valid ID and present it at the Bayad Center counter View Bayad Center Near You.
D. Smart Pinoy Center, HK – for customers currently residing in Hong Kong, validation can be done at Smart Pinoy Center in Shop 109, World Wide House Plaza, 20 Des Voeux Road, Central Hong Kong.
Once the upgrading process is completed, you will now be able to enjoy PayMaya’s full perks conveniently for any transaction that will require you to use a card! It can also be realoded easily by going to the nearest Smart loading station.
PayMaya is truly an impressive platform that enables non-credit card holders to enjoy a stress-free purchase whether in a physical or online store.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
- SEE ALSO:
- Bitcoin Philippines: Learn about Blockchain & How to Invest in Bitcoin
- Investing in Philippine Stock Market: The Definitive Guide
- 10 Best Investment in Philippines That Work GREAT
- How to Invest and Earn in FarmOn.ph – Complete Guide
- Why Buying Gold Jewelry a Great Investment for OFWs or Seaman?