Procedure for OEC Application in Doha, Qatar. Get and pay for your Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) with the new Balik Manggagawa Online Processing System. See requirements here.
Who can use POEA Balik Manggagawa Online Processing?
This online service is available only for OFWs on vacation, rehired, or returning to the same employer abroad, and with existing records in the POEA database.
That means, if you’re newly registered OFW, you cannot yet use this facility unless you are in the Philippines or somewhere else vacationing and you’re returning to your former boss abroad and you have already registered in the POEA database.
Requirements (for new applicants)
- 2 copies of the employment contract
- 2 copies of the passport
- 2 copies of visa stamp or Qatar ID (pataka)
- 2 copies of Sponsor’s Qatar ID – applicable for Household Services Worker (HSW) only
- Original Passport
- at least 160 QR
Requirements (with old Overseas Employment Certificate)
- Original Passport
- If you have a new passport just bring the old passport for reference of your OEC stamp.
- The Payment is 9 QR if your OEC is still valid.
- PAYMENT FOR Pag-ibig Fund membership/premium (minimum premium QAR10 for 1 month)
Procedure for new applicants:
- Present your original passport in the Reception Table. The Reception lady will give you the required forms to fill up, list of requirements and will direct you with the rooms assignments and procedure.
- Proceed to “Room 1” for Contract verification. Get your queue number and wait for your turn. Prepare the Items 1 to 3 (and Item 4 as applicable) from the list above. You will have to pay QAR40 as a Verification Fee of the Contract.
- Proceed to Room at 2nd Floor for OWWA membership. They will give you a form to fill up and submit. Then, you have to pay QAR93 for OWWA Membership Fee.
- You have to submit the filled-up form provided at the Reception table from Step 1 with your original passport for OEC application. The OEC Fee is QAR9 (you may want to bring an exact amount as sometimes they don’t give change for QR10).
- (Proceed to Ground Floor – SSS/Pag-ibig Office) Fill up a Pag-ibig Membership Application/Verification Form. If you do not know your membership ID Number, they will check for your Pag-ibig Number online. Then, you will be required to pay a minimum one-quarter (3 months premium (QR30). You may opt to pay a higher premium amount if you want or pay for a whole year premium (minimum of QAR120 for 12 months).
Note: OWWA Membership is valid for 2 years but OEC is valid only for 60 days. Your travel date back to Doha must be within 60 days (counting start from the date of your OEC application) or check the validity date written on your OEC.
POLO OWWA REGULAR OFFICE HOURS:
(SUNDAY TO THURSDAY)
8:30 AM to 12:00 NN
1:30 PM to 4:00 PM