According to the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), CENOMAR, or better known as Certificate of No Marriage or No Record of Marriage or Certificate of Singleness, is a non-marriage certification that certifies that a person has not contracted in any marriage.
Why should I get a CENOMAR?
If you’re planning to work abroad and the job position requires applicants with single marital status, then you would need to apply for this certificate in order to signify that you are constricted to any marriage and have never been married. Also, if you’re planning to get married and you need to prove that you haven’t been in any marriage before, then you’ll need to get a CENOMAR.
What’s the fastest way to get a Copy of PSA CENOMAR?
Now, all of you must be wondering how to get CENOMAR fast? There’s no need to wait in a long line for hours just to get this certification. Fortunately, the advancement of technology brought different branches of government to do online transactions for different certifications. Thus, online application of CENOMAR for Filipino Overseas or here in the country is the fastest way that you can do to apply for this certificate. You can apply through e-Census or through PSA Helpline.
What are the requirements needed to get a CENOMAR?
The first thing to do is visit www.psaserbilis.com.ph
1. Fill out the Application Form and provide information for the following and choose the ‘Click Here to Request Now’ button:
- Number of copies requesting
Name (maiden name if married female)
- Place of birth
- Date of birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- Father’s name
- Purpose of your request
2. After your application, you will be given a Batch Request Number and a Request Reference Number. A CENOMAR price costs around ₱415.00 per copy and it includes the processing, delivery and government taxes. All NSO CENOMAR online payments can be done through BDO Unibank and UnionBank.
3. Delivery of the document will be around 3-9 working days depending on the location.
Through PSA Helpline
Go to the PSA Helpline website and click Order Now at ecensus.com then choose CENOMAR. After that you will need to provide as to where you’re going to use the CENOMAR certificate and provide the following information;
- Name on Birth Certificate
- Birth Details
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
Do they accept walk-in applicants?
Yes, the PSA office accepts walk-in applicants. All you have to do is to provide the following;
1. Fill up the NSO CENOMAR form to avoid hassle and bring it straight to the counter that processes CENOMAR certificates.
2. To make sure about the CENOMAR price of the certification, bring at least ₱500.00 to ₱100.00.
3. If you’re going to fill out the application form in the PSA office, make sure to provide the necessary information as follows;
Complete name of the person
- Complete name of the father
- Complete maiden name of the mother
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Complete name and address of the requesting party
- Number of copies needed
- Purpose of the certification
Note that you’ll not get the CENOMAR certificate on the same day. Applicants need to wait for at least 4 days before they can get the certification.